Monday, August 24, 2015

Into The Woods

I had a load of fun taking these photos with my mom, lets give her a standing ovation for even helping me out with these. When I asked her to take pictures of me wearing some of my designs, she agreed even though she had just got off work, but when I suggested heading into the woods behind our home....lets just say it almost didn't happen.
          The skirt is something I've recently made, its a very simple design, but the beauty of the polka dotted chiffon gives it a little something extra, not to mention it moves wonderfully in the breeze.

 

                 I made the top almost 2 years ago out of this beautiful, blush tone colored crocheted lace fabric ( there's a mouthful), I got for a steal on the scraps rack at the local fabric shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment